. Elgin past and present : a historical guide / by Herbert B. Mackintosh. urch,and a little further on we have the lovely hedged road which takes usover Pauls Bridge to the Lodge, where the keys are kept. The Priory of Pluscardyn was erected under the French Order of VallisCaulium (Val des Choux) by Alexander II. in the year 1230, and continuedunder that body until 1454, when it became a cell of Dunfermline underthe Priory of Urquhart until the Reformation in 1560. In 1555 Mary,Queen of Scots, made ane god-bairne gift of the lands of Pluscalie inMurray to Alexander Seton, whose history is touc

- Image ID: 2AFYJFB

. Elgin past and present : a historical guide / by Herbert B. Mackintosh. urch,and a little further on we have the lovely hedged road which takes usover Pauls Bridge to the Lodge, where the keys are kept. The Priory of Pluscardyn was erected under the French Order of VallisCaulium (Val des Choux) by Alexander II. in the year 1230, and continuedunder that body until 1454, when it became a cell of Dunfermline underthe Priory of Urquhart until the Reformation in 1560. In 1555 Mary,Queen of Scots, made ane god-bairne gift of the lands of Pluscalie inMurray to Alexander Seton, whose history is touc

The Reading Room / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: 2AFYJFB

This image is a public domain image, which means either that copyright has expired in the image or the copyright holder has waived their copyright. Alamy charges you a fee for access to the high resolution copy of the image.

Search stock photos by tags