How to sell Live News images on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your Live News images
- 2 What images can I send to Alamy Live News?
- 3 Captions, headlines and dates for Live News images
- 4 How do I upload to the Alamy Live News Feed?
- 5 Quality Control for Live News
- 6 The legal guidelines for Live News images
- 7 When and how do I get paid for selling Live News images
Why Alamy is the best place to sell your Live News images
We’ve got a dedicated team working round the clock to help you get your images online and out to our customers within minutes.
- We work directly with media outlets across the world
- Our Live News images sell for higher prices than regular stock images on Alamy
- After 48 hours of being taken, your images go into our stock collection where you can continue to make money from them
If you are already an Alamy contributor, then all you need to do is fill out the application form under the ‘additional revenue options’ section of your contributor dashboard. If not, then you can sign up here.