How to sell images on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock images
- 2 How do I get my images for sale on Alamy?
- 3 Guidelines for submitting images to Alamy
- 4 How do I send you my stock images?
- 5 How we check your images
- 6 Understanding stock image licensing
- 7 Model and property releases for stock images
- 8 Captions and tags for Alamy
- 9 When and how do I get paid for selling images
- 10 Additional revenue options from selling images
- 11 What should I shoot?
When and how do I get paid for selling images
We report sales to you as they happen on the site. You can review all your sales, in Sales History in My Alamy.
You’ll get paid when the customer pays us. Payment processing varies from customer to customer. You can see your cleared funds (we’ve received the money from the customer) in Account Balance.
If your total cleared balance is over $50, you’ll get paid at the start of each month.
You can choose how you get paid from the following:
- Funds transfer to your bank account
- By PayPal
- By Skrill
And which currency you get paid in:
- £ – UK Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- $ – US Dollars (USD)
- € – Euros (EUR)
All your payment details are stored securely and you can change them in My Alamy.
If you have any questions about getting paid, try our FAQs page.