Church of Our Lady of Loreto built in the years 1628-1638 is the oldest temple in Praga district of Warsaw, located on the right-hand bank of the Vistula river. Built in baroque style, originally was part of much larger Bernardine monastery. After demolition of the monastery by Russians in 1811, only the presently existing temple survived. Interestingly, inside the church there is a small house, called "the Loreto House" - built in 17th century and modeled on the famous House of Mary in Loretto in Italy.
Location: Ratuszowa street, Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland, Europe