Soviet memorial with tanks & howitzers commemorating soldiers killed in the Battle of Berlin.
Translation of the central Russian text: Eternal glory to heroes who fell in battle with the German fascist invaders for the freedom and independence of the Soviet Union. 1941–1945.
Architect: Nikolai W. Sergiyevski.
Sculpture: Vladimir Tsigal and Lev Kerbel.
Straße des 17. Juni 4, Tiergarten, 10557 Berlin, Germany.