Archbishops who served in the Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of Saint Peter in York, commonly known as York Minster. Left is Walter de Gray, made archbishop in 1215, who ordered the construction of a Gothic structure to compare to Canterbury; building began in 1220 and continued until declared complete and consecrated in 1472. Right is Dr Thomas Savage (1449 -1507) who was a prelate and diplomat during the Tudor period and served as Chaplain to King Henry VII, becoming Archbishop of York in 1501.

- Image ID: MBR4F2