A US Army soldier stationed in Germany in the mid-1950s – a member of the 160th Signal Group is pictured next to the unit's entrance sign the Panzer Kaserne (PK) headquarters, in Böblingen. The insignia of the 7th Army is top left, the 160th Signal Group top right and the badges of its three Battalions are also displayed. From 1955 the 160th Signal Group provided communications throughout Germany under the US 7th (Seventh) Army during the Post-war era from an HQ at Panzer Kaserne (PK), in Böblingen (Boeblingen) near Stuttgart. Colonel Marcus W Heskett was the commanding officer.
M&N / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: 2BN3DMF
Location: Böblingen (Boeblingen) nr Stuttgart, Germany