A ruined chapel in the middle distance with arched windows, its nave to the right, a tower to the left, behind a cemetery where two women rest on the left; two children in the foreground chasing four sheep . RUIN AT BASINGSTOKE. [London] : Published by R. BOWYER Historie Gallery, Pall Mall, Jany 1 1808. Aquatint and etching with hand-colouring. Source: Maps K.Top.14.21.b. Language: English. Author: Philippe-Jacques de Loutherbourg.