Full Time or Part Time Customer Services Executive - UK
- Job Title
- Full time or Part time Customer Service Executive with European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese)
- Contract type
- Full time hours are 36 ¼ per week working 7 ¼ hour shifts between 8.00am to 11.00pm
Part time hours can be between 15-30 per week, working 7 ¼ hour shifts between 8.00am to 11.00pm
- Alamy HQ, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, with option to work from home after probation period
- Up to £22,624 + 10% bonus and excellent benefits package
- Line Manager
- Customer Service Manager
At the moment we don’t have any vacancies in this area, however, we’re always interested in hearing from anyone who has a passion for dealing with customers, enjoys working as part of a strong team and is fluent in any of the following languages.
You’ll get involved with:
Alamy sell images, video and live news to customers around the world. As a Customer Service Executive, you'll speak to loads of different customers including publishers, designers, marketers and advertising agencies. Working closely with our sales team you'll deal with calls and emails related to image licensing. This role is about building great customer relationships. Alamy is known for having the best customer service in the industry so we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently.
We offer training and personal development: We’re a supportive team and we’ll give you projects of your own to manage which will enable you to develop skills outside of directly managing customers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is fluent in written/spoken English and/or German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Has exceptional customer service skills
- Is a great communicator
- Has good attention to detail
- Has excellent time management
- Is confident dealing with all types of customer queries
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude
- You need to enjoy being part of a team, sharing your opinions and making quick decisions
- It's great if you're interested in media, photography and the creative marketplace, but it's not essential
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme, worth up to 10% of salary
- 25 days’ holiday, rising with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell holidays to fit your lifestyle
- Contributory pension scheme, with up to 5% contribution from Alamy
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance @ 4 x salary
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
We want to create a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical and have a lot of passion!
Want to know more and think you’d fit in – let us know by applying today.
Please upload your CV and a covering letter here.