Content Operations Assistant
- Job Title
- Content Operations Assistant x 2
- Contract type
- 12-month fixed term contract
- 36 ¼ per week
- Alamy HQ, Milton Park, Oxfordshire
- £18,500 - £19,000
- Line Manager
- Content Operations and Services Manager
You’ll get involved with:
Alamy has over 100 million stock images on sale on our website. We work with over 65,000 photographers and 650 picture agencies and we’re known for providing a great experience for our contributors.
As a Content Operations Assistant you'll be part of the team responsible for the flow of images from photographers and agencies onto our site. Working within the Content team and supporting the Content Operations and Services Manager you’ll be responsible for managing queues of incoming content, reviewing the technical quality of images submitted, resolving any technical issues with images raised by customers or contributors, and ensuring an efficient and positive experience for our contributors.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Knowledgeable and confident in photography, digital cameras and associated processes
- Confident working with Adobe Photoshop
- Able to critically analyse images based on technical requirements
- Good with attention to detail and has a high level of accuracy
- Confident dealing with queries in a diplomatic, efficient and professional manner
- Organised, able to work under pressure and prioritise workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- Confident using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to work independently but also enjoy being part of a team, sharing your opinions and making quick decisions
It’d be great, but not essential if you have:
- Experience of working within stock photography and/or workflow and process management
- Familiarity with Adobe Lightroom and other image processing software
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, rising with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell holidays to fit your lifestyle
- Contributory pension scheme, with up to 5% contribution from Alamy
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance @ 4 x salary
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
We want to create a business we can be proud of. To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently. With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve. At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well. We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product. We’re ethical and have a lot of passion!
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in – let us know by applying today.
Please upload your CV and a covering letter here by Monday 18th September 2017.