- Job Title:
- Data Analyst
- Technopark, Trivandrum, India
- Reporting to:
- Senior Principle Manager – Product Development
About the job
This role is about ensuring Alamy’s visibility on Google and other search engines. We have thousands of contributors uploading tens of thousands of images a day. We have millions of visits to and searches on our web site each month. All this activity produces a huge amount of data from which, with the right analysis, we can improve the service we offer our customers.
We need to strengthen these data analysis skills and are looking to recruit a talented, ambitious data analyst to join us discovering and implementing best practices for stock photography.
We're looking for someone who:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics
- Total 4+ years of experience of which 2+ years as a data analyst in a consultative capacity Experience of A/B and multivariate testing techniques and measurements and interpreting the results
- Proven experience with web analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Exceptionally organized and a self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing complex data from a variety of sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Want to apply? Email us your CV and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alamy is an equal opportunities employer.