How to sell vectors on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock vectors
- 2 How do I get my vectors for sale on Alamy?
- 3 Guidelines for submitting vectors to Alamy
- 4 How do I send my vectors to Alamy
- 5 Vector Quality Control
- 6 How Alamy sell vectors
- 7 Captions and tags for vectors on Alamy
- 8 When and how do I get paid for selling vectors
- 9 Additional revenue options from selling vectors
When and how do I get paid for selling vectors
We report sales to you as they happen on the site. You can review all your sales, in Sales History in My Alamy.
You’ll get paid when the customer pays us. Payment processing varies from customer to customer. You can see your cleared funds (which means we’ve received the money from the customer) in your account balance.
We’ll pay you at the start of each month if your total cleared balance is over $50.
You can choose how you get paid from the following:
- Funds transfer to your bank account
- By PayPal
- By Skrill
And which currency you get paid in:
- £ – UK Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- $ – US Dollars (USD)
- € – Euros (EUR)
All your payment details are stored securely and you can change them in My Alamy under the Account Settings tab.