How to sell vectors on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock vectors
- 2 How do I get my vectors for sale on Alamy?
- 3 Guidelines for submitting vectors to Alamy
- 4 How do I send my vectors to Alamy
- 5 Vector Quality Control
- 6 How Alamy sell vectors
- 7 Captions and tags for vectors on Alamy
- 8 When and how do I get paid for selling vectors
- 9 Additional revenue options from selling vectors
How do I get my vectors for sale on Alamy?
Our customers have a growing demand for vector graphics, so if you’re a designer of backgrounds, illustrations or simplistic graphics, then we want them.
If you’re looking for some inspiration or would like to see the kind of content we already have, check out our Vectors and illustrations category.
How it works on Alamy
It’s simple and quick and you can get your stock vectors on sale in less than 24 hours:
- If you haven’t already, sign up as an Alamy contributor
- Check that your vectors are EPS files
- Submit your vectors using FTP
- Add tags to your vectors in your account
- After you’ve finished annotating, your vectors will go on sale the next day
Explore the other sections to find out more details about getting your stock vectors on sale.