How to sell vectors on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock vectors
- 2 How do I get my vectors for sale on Alamy?
- 3 Guidelines for submitting vectors to Alamy
- 4 How do I send my vectors to Alamy
- 5 Vector Quality Control
- 6 How Alamy sell vectors
- 7 Captions and tags for vectors on Alamy
- 8 When and how do I get paid for selling vectors
- 9 Additional revenue options from selling vectors
Guidelines for submitting vectors to Alamy
Before you’re ready to send, make sure you’ve checked your vector graphics for any locked layers, stray points, open shapes or unwanted details that could make using your vectors problematic for customers.
- EPS files
Save your vector graphics as .EPS (sorry, we can’t accept files saved as: .AI, .SVG or .DRW)
- Metadata uploaded in accompanying JPEGs
When you upload your EPS file, you can also upload a matching JPEG with metadata embedded in the IPTC (just make sure the JPEG file name matches the EPS file name)
The JPEG you send is only used to extract the metadata.
OR if you don’t want to upload both JPEG and EPS files, you can just send us the EPS and add metadata later through Alamy Image Manager in My Alamy.
See the caption and tags section for more info on metadata.