How to sell Live News images on Alamy
- 1 Why Alamy is the best place to sell your Live News images
- 2 What images can I send to Alamy Live News?
- 3 Captions, headlines and dates for Live News images
- 4 How do I upload to the Alamy Live News Feed?
- 5 Quality Control for Live News
- 6 The legal guidelines for Live News images
- 7 When and how do I get paid for selling Live News images
When and how do I get paid for selling Live News images
Prices for Live News images are quite often more than double the rate they would be for stock. News outlets want images that are of the moment and unique so they will pay more to use them.
We report sales to you as they happen on the site. You can keep track of your sales, view your account balance and download a sales report in My Alamy.
You’ll get paid when the customer pays us. Payment processing varies from customer to customer.
Newspaper customers take longer to report, so you might see your image used in a newspaper before the sale is added to your account. This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. We track all downloads and your sale should appear in your account within 90 days.
You can see your cleared funds (which means we’ve received the money from the customer) in your account balance. We’ll pay you at the start of each month if your total cleared balance is over $50.
You can choose how you get paid from the following:
- Funds transfer to your bank account
- By PayPal
- By Skrill
And which currency you get paid in:
- £ – UK Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- $ – US Dollars (USD)
- € – Euros (EUR)
All your payment details are stored securely and you can change them in My Alamy under the Account Settings tab.